St. Andrew's School
- Top Ranked RI School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 228 students
- Yearly Tuition: $38,800
- Acceptance rate: 63%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- St. Andrew`s delivers an essential education through personal instruction, so our students build both a bedrock academic foundation for college and a set of personal learning strategies to last through a lifetime of evolving and adapting. From thought-provoking electives to our expert learning services faculty, St. Andrew`s provides a dynamic group of learners with the challenges they need to keep growing intellectually and socially.
- St. Andrew`s students rise to higher academic expectations and build greater social confidence because they learn while immersed in our embracing, invigorating residential culture. At St. Andrew`s, day students and boarders alike have extraordinary access to teachers, unusual opportunities to bond with classmates from around the world, exciting co-curricular and weekend programming, and a warm and supportive peer group.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Andrew's School cost?
St. Andrew's School's tuition is approximately $38,800 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Andrew's School?
The acceptance rate of St. Andrew's School is 63%, which is lower than the national average of 77%.
What sports does St. Andrew's School offer?
St. Andrew's School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer and Tennis.
What is St. Andrew's School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Andrew's School?
The application deadline for St. Andrew's School is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse St. Andrew's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards