St Andrew School
- St. Andrew School is a classical school in the Catholic tradition.
- We are committed to classical learning as a teaching pedagogy and an educational philosophy, and we teach from the perspective of Catholic Christianity.
- St. Andrew School is a classical school. By classical school, we understand: a commitment to the classical subjects of learning, particularly the Trivium (grammar, logic, rhetoric); a commitment to the "classical tradition" of learning, which stresses development of skills, particularly those of speaking well, reading well, and thinking well; a commitment to active learning: to the active involvement of each student, faculty member, and parent in the life of learning; and a general commitment to the liberal arts and liberal learning, realizing that the aim of all study and learning is to increase our love of the truth and make us more proficient seekers of it.
- St. Andrew School is in the Catholic tradition. St. Andrew School is founded and directed by lay Catholics, neither affiliated nor governed by the Catholic Diocese of Helena.
- By our Catholic character, we understand a commitment to Catholic spiritual life, in particular a commitment to the historical Catholic practices of prayer, mortification and good works, as well as Catholic sacramental practices.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Helena Grades: K-8 | 32 students
500 South Lamborn
Helena, MT 59601
(406)442-7920 1.5 K-8
- Great Falls Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
2820 Central Ave
Great Falls, MT 59401
(406)761-5775 72.9 PK-8
- Great Falls Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
1305 5th Ave S
Great Falls, MT 59405
(406)452-0551 72 PK-8
- Missoula Grades: PK-8 | 291 students
503 Edith St
Missoula, MT 59801
(406)549-1290 95 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.