St Anne's Parish Day School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (910) 347-0755
- St. Anne's Parish Day School offers a Christian learning environment to students in Nursery, Preschool, and Elementary school through second grade.
- All preschool teachers have either a 4-year degree or have continuing education and extensive experience in a preschool classroom while all elementary teachers are state certified.
- We follow the NC state core standards for all elementary grades while the preschool's curriculum is theme-based. We are regulated by the state of North Carolina.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||348 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(K-3rd: Khaki or navy bottoms with white, navy, or powder blue collared top; Nursery & Preschool: Casual)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact the school office for up-to-date tuition rates.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pamela Banta|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Clubs are offered to students in K - 3rd grade
- Please contact the school administrator for up-to-date registration & tuition rates.
- Length of school day: Nursery--4 hours; Preschool--3 hours; Kindergarten--4 hours; First grade--5 hours; Second grade --6 hours
- Extended care offered for preschool students until 1:00 p.m. (additional fee applies)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 32 students
114 Roosevelt Rd
Jacksonville, NC 28540
(910) 455-5777 1.1 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 77 students
7 East Dr
Jacksonville, NC 28546
(910) 346-2222 4.5 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
501 Bordeaux St
Jacksonville, NC 28540
(910) 455-0838 1.4 PK-8
Loving, stimulating,family environment. I'm thoroughly impressed and pleased with the growth my child has shown since I enrolled her at St. Anne's Day School in their 2.5 year old class.
- Posted by Parent - Natasha
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.