St. Anne's Parish Day School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Anne's Parish Day School offers a Christian learning environment to students in Nursery, Preschool, and Elementary school through second grade.
- All preschool teachers have either a 4-year degree or have continuing education and extensive experience in a preschool classroom while all elementary teachers are state certified.
- We follow the NC state core standards for all elementary grades while the preschool's curriculum is theme-based. We are regulated by the state of North Carolina.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-2|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(K-3rd: Khaki or navy bottoms with white, navy, or powder blue collared top; Nursery & Preschool: Casual)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact the school office for up-to-date tuition rates.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Pamela Banta|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Clubs are offered to students in K - 3rd grade
- Please contact the school administrator for up-to-date registration & tuition rates.
- Length of school day: Nursery--4 hours; Preschool--3 hours; Kindergarten--4 hours; First grade--5 hours; Second grade --6 hours
- Extended care offered for preschool students until 1:00 p.m. (additional fee applies)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 32 students
114 Roosevelt Rd
Jacksonville, NC 28540
(910)455-5777 1.1 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 77 students
7 East Dr
Jacksonville, NC 28546
(910)346-2222 4.5 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-8 | 147 students
501 Bordeaux St
Jacksonville, NC 28540
(910)455-0838 1.4 PK-8
Loving, stimulating,family environment. I'm thoroughly impressed and pleased with the growth my child has shown since I enrolled her at St. Anne's Day School in their 2.5 year old class.
- Posted by Parent - Natasha
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.