St Anthony High School
Tel: (217) 342-6969
- St. Anthony High School is a Catholic, co-educational school that provides a learning environment steeped in tradition and committed to excellence in education.
- The school offers a comprehensive curriculum where students are encouraged to discover and develop their individual talents and potential.
- St. Anthony High School offers a Christian-based, disciplined, safe environment which fosters the student's personal and academic growth for lifelong learning and enjoyment.
- Faculty strive to positively contribute to each student's desire and ability to be responsible, contributing members of our constantly changing society.
- The strength of the St. Anthony community is our faith; a faith initiated and celebrated in baptism, a faith united in the Eucharist, and a faith nurtured by one another through our daily Christian interaction.
- St. Anthony High School welcomes students from diverse backgrounds to join us in our mission of education; a mission not only of intellectual growth, but one of physical, spiritual, moral and emotional growth as well.
- At St. Anthony High School, we believe our learning community assists young people in the fourfold mission of the church: to teach and proclaim the Gospel, to live in community, to serve each other, and worship.
- This mission, centered around the Eucharist, is founded in the belief that all students are created in God's image with unlimited potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sigel Grades: PK-8 | 162 students
200 N Church St
Sigel, IL 62462
(217) 844-2231 1.5 PK-8
- Effingham Grades: PK-8 | 477 students
405 N 2nd St
Effingham, IL 62401
(217) 347-0419 7.2 PK-8
- Effingham Grades: PK-8 | 259 students
407 S Henrietta St
Effingham, IL 62401
(217) 342-4060 8 PK-8
- Stewardson Grades: PK-8 | 114 students
318 E. South 1st Street
Stewardson, IL 62463
(217) 682-3881 8.4 PK-8
- Gays Grades: K-10 | 19 students
717 Front St
Gays, IL 61928
(217) 752-6672 16.8 K-10
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.