St Anthony School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Anthony High School is a Catholic, coeducational school that provides a learning environment steeped in tradition committed to excellence in education.
- The school offers a comprehensive curriculum where students are encouraged to discover and develop their individual talents and potential.
- The strength of the Saint Anthony community is our faith; a faith initiated and celebrated in Baptism, a faith united in the Eucharist, and a faith nurtured by one another through our daily Christian interaction.
- Saint Anthony High School welcomes students from diverse backgrounds to join us in our mission of education; a mission not only of intellectual growth, but one of physical, spiritual, moral and emotional growth as well.
- St. Anthony is a Catholic, parochial, coeducational high school located near interstate Highway 70 and 57 in Effingham, Illinois.
- The school's original name was the School Sisters of Notre Dame, which was started in 1874.
- St. Anthony High School is highly regarded for its academic reputation with 98% of its students pursuing a college education.
- St. Anthony High School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration policies, scholarships, loan programs, and athletic or school administered programs.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bristol Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
335 Center St
Bristol, CT 06010
(860)582-8696 0.6 PK-8
- Bristol Grades: NS-8 | 77 students
154 Meadow St
Bristol, CT 06010
(860)583-5631 0.3 NS-8
- Ansonia Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
51 N Cliff St
Ansonia, CT 06401
(203)734-0855 23.3 PK-8
- Avon Grades: NS-8 | 117 students
150 Fisher Dr
Avon, CT 06001
(860)677-2403 11.7 NS-8
St. Anthony School provides a quality education for 21st century students providing Smartboard and iPad instruction in every classroom. The administration and faculty are well qualified educators. Excellence in education is the standard as proven by our members in the National Jr. Honor Society. Our students help the community by volunteering at the Christian Fellowship Center, and participating in food, coat, and bottle drives. Social interaction is provided by participation in sports such as basketball and soccer teams, clubs, youth choir, and after school programs. St.Anthony School has been voted the Best Catholic School in Bristol.
- Posted by Teacher - Linnj
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?