St Anthony School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint Anthony High School is a Catholic, coeducational school that provides a learning environment steeped in tradition committed to excellence in education.
- The school offers a comprehensive curriculum where students are encouraged to discover and develop their individual talents and potential.
- The strength of the Saint Anthony community is our faith; a faith initiated and celebrated in Baptism, a faith united in the Eucharist, and a faith nurtured by one another through our daily Christian interaction.
- Saint Anthony High School welcomes students from diverse backgrounds to join us in our mission of education; a mission not only of intellectual growth, but one of physical, spiritual, moral and emotional growth as well.
- St. Anthony is a Catholic, parochial, coeducational high school located near interstate Highway 70 and 57 in Effingham, Illinois.
- The school's original name was the School Sisters of Notre Dame, which was started in 1874.
- St. Anthony High School is highly regarded for its academic reputation with 98% of its students pursuing a college education.
- St. Anthony High School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration policies, scholarships, loan programs, and athletic or school administered programs.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BristolGrades: PK-8 | 274 students
335 Center St
Bristol, CT 06010
ForestvilleGrades: PK-8 | 265 students
33 Welch Dr
Forestville, CT 06010
AnsoniaGrades: K-9 | 232 students
51 N Cliff St
Ansonia, CT 06401
BristolGrades: PK-8 | 109 students
154 Meadow St
Bristol, CT 06010
DerbyGrades: PK-8 | 131 students
14 Seymour Ave
Derby, CT 06418
St. Anthony School provides a quality education for 21st century students providing Smartboard and iPad instruction in every classroom. The administration and faculty are well qualified educators. Excellence in education is the standard as proven by our members in the National Jr. Honor Society. Our students help the community by volunteering at the Christian Fellowship Center, and participating in food, coat, and bottle drives. Social interaction is provided by participation in sports such as basketball and soccer teams, clubs, youth choir, and after school programs. St.Anthony School has been voted the Best Catholic School in Bristol.
- Posted by Teacher - Linnj
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?