St. Catherine Academy
St. Catherine Academy is a co-educational school serving Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth grade.
The primary mission of St. Catherine Academy is to assist families in the total Catholic formation of their children, as well as the promotion of academic excellence in an atmosphere that creates the development of the inner self, as well as the sense of social responsibility to family, parish and community.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 133 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
We offer financial assistance!
- St. Catherine Academy will be a model for other small Catholic schools, where every child is a gift from God. St. Catherine is a school of improved/advanced technology. Students leave St. Catherine as intelligent and productive Christians.
Endorse St. Catherine Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.