St. Charles Inc
- Saint Anthony School strives to teach students how to evaluate, analyze and become astute thinkers.
- Saint Anthony School inculcates our children and youth with a sense of commitment and responsibility while fostering respect for the dignity and value of each person.
- Saint Anthony School assists parents to cultivate the human virtues and to develop strong moral character in their children, so they become competent, responsible men and women who live by the principles and teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Saint Anthony School serves parents in fulfilling their role as the primary educators of their children by providing for the moral, spiritual, and intellectual formation of the children.
- Saint Anthony School challenges each student, without exception, to acquire a core of academic knowledge and mastery of basic skills in an environment that features teacher-directed instruction, proven research-based methods and materials, and challenging content.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-11|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.