St Elizabeth Ann Seton School
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School strives to be a caring, disciplined learning community in which the partnership of Church, school, and home nurtures and challenges students as they develop their God-given spiritual, cognitive, physical, emotional endowments.
- This school's aim and desired result is to promote students who are well versed in the Catholic faith, academically prepared to continue their education, Christian in attitude and outlook, and prepared to give service to Church and community.
- The mission of Springfield Catholic Schools is to prepare students, with God's help, to spread the Kingdom of God and to contribute to the world as responsible Christian citizens by providing a caring family environment where the Catholic Faith is taught and modeled in an atmosphere of academic excellence.
- It is our mission to guide individuals to respond to this call.
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School does this by sharing a knowledge and culture that is enlightened and enlivened by Faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.