St Jerome Parish School
- We are committed to providing a strong educational foundation challenging children under the professional guidance of a dedicated, enthusiastic staff in partnership with parents.
- St. Jerome Parish School is recognized and valued for providing the best elementary education in the greater Oconomowoc Area.
- We instill lifelong Catholic values, encourage personal growth and leadership, and challenge every child as we prepare them for academic success.
- St. Jerome Parish School offers your child a Catholic value-based education, providing a loving and caring environment in which to learn.
- Our educational philosophy is based upon care for the whole child - mind, body and spirit.
- Jesus is certainly our formational role model for how we live and interact with others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MayvilleGrades: PK-8 | 28 students
Rr 2 23 Main St
Mayville, WI 53050
- MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
4849 N Wildwood Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53217
- WaterfordGrades: PK-9 | 157 students
302 S 2nd St
Waterford, WI 53185
- BurlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 163 students
198 Westridge Avenue
Burlington, WI 53105
- BrookfieldGrades: PK-8 | 191 students
13445 Hampton Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.