St Matthew Lutheran School
- St. Matthew`s Lutheran School is fully accredited by Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA). Validation of the quality of education offered at St. Matthew`s is also given by the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA).
- St.Matthew`s Lutheran School is also part of the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program.
- The WELS school system is the fourth largest private school system in America.
- St. Matthew's Lutheran School enrolls children from the community in all of its grade levels (3K-Grade 8).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Clean and modestly dressed)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 12|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,100|
|Tuition Notes||Grants, subsidies, and tuition assistance are available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Eric W. Ziel|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- St. Matthew`s Lutheran School offers a full academic curriculum. All subjects are taught in accordance with the full conviction that the Bible is God`s true Word and the final authority for all matters that pertain to Christian teaching, faith, and life.
- The school`s philosophy is firmly centered on two central teachings of the Bible: the Law, which shows us our sin; and the Gospel that shows us our Savior. The Holy Spirit works through the Law to bring us to aknowledge of our sins and the need for a Savior. The Holy Spirit works through the Gospel to create andsustain saving faith in the Savior that God sent: Jesus Christ.
- Through faith in the Gospel, the students of St. Matthew`s Lutheran School are motivated to express their love for Jesus in their worship life, through their daily conduct and in response to the Savior`s commission to "preach the Gospel to every creature," and lead others to a saving faith in Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PewaukeeGrades: NS-8 | 161 students
N14w29143 Silvernail Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
OconomowocGrades: K-9 | 149 students
210 E Pleasant St
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
DousmanGrades: PK-8 | 90 students
246 W Ottawa Avenue
Dousman, WI 53118
Elm GroveGrades: NS-8 | 306 students
13000 Juneau Blvd
Elm Grove, WI 53122
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 67 students
137 North 66th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53213
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017