St John Brebeuf School
Tel: (847) 966-3266
- St. John Brebeuf is a Catholic School where human culture and knowledge, enlightened and strengthened by faith, is shared in a spirit of trust, discipline, and love.
- Our school is a living faith community – one which witnesses the presence of Jesus, to and for the varied cultures in which it exists.
- The unique role of our school is to provide a Christian philosophy and moral value system along with the basic sequential development of skills, seeking academic excellence through an awareness of individual differences.
- This will enable students to live a Christian life and to make intelligent and just decisions now and in their adult lives.
- Teachers and parents share responsibility with the student for spiritual, moral, and academic growth of the student.
- By example, by learning experiences, by faith sharing, by liturgy, by service, students are encouraged, strengthened, taught, supported, and gently led toward shaping the future that is theirs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.