St. John Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Yearly Tuition: $5,920
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Band, Drama Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- We provide students in preschool through 8th grade with a safe, secure learning environment where they can gain a solid academic foundation that will prepare them for high school and beyond. All subjects are taught from a Biblical worldview by teachers who have a heart for Christ and His call to serve those around us.
- Our primary educational objective is to equip students to become independent thinkers, problem solvers, and responsible citizens.
- Our K through 8th-grade curriculum is designed to provide a well-rounded education that includes the core subjects of Reading, Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science as well as specialized instruction in Physical Education, Art, and Music. Students also receive instruction in Religion and Computer Usage.
- Our Little Lamb Preschool is the place where children ages 3 to 5 can engage in play-based learning activities that help them grow in the knowledge of the world around them and our God who created it all. Full- and half-day programs are available.
- Our small class sizes allow teachers to establish individual relationships with students and provide one-on-one attention when necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. John Lutheran School cost?
St. John Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $5,920 for private students.
What sports does St. John Lutheran School offer?
St. John Lutheran School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. John Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. John Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards