St. John's Lutheran School
- St John's Lutheran School has as its goal the same goal as St. John's Lutheran Church.
- Specifically, our goal is to do the Lord's work in winning and preserving souls for heaven.
- We are commanded to go into all the world to teach all people to "observe all things whatsoever I (Jesus) have commanded".
- Therefore, St. John's Lutheran School in all its courses and sponsored activities has a two-fold purpose first, to nurture children with a Christ-centered education in the truths of God's Word so they may be equipped to witness their faith to others; and second, to reach out with the Gospel to those in our community who are without a church home, or those who desire a Christian education for their children.
- St. John's Lutheran School is owned and operated by the members of St. John's Evangelical Lutheran Church, a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod.
- Our school provides a Christ-centered education from preschool through eighth grade.
- The mission of St. John's Lutheran School is to assist parents in the nurturing of their children's faith and growth in Christian living through a Christ-centered education, all to the glory of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- VISIONSt. John's Lutheran School will... always be Christ-centered develop and maintain a curriculum that challenges students have a staff that models lifelong learning enroll at least 75% of member children at St. John's serve as an arm of outreach and strength to our community strengthen families to grow in Christ always have a long-term plan in place that is reviewed annually
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenwood Grades: 1-8 | 24 students
W4817 26th Rd
Greenwood, WI 54437 10.8 1-8
- Greenwood Grades: 1-8 | 12 students
W4971 Willard Rd.
Greenwood, WI 54437 12.6 1-8
- Loyal Grades: 1-6 | 32 students
208 West Spring Street
Loyal, WI 54446
(715)255-8636 13.4 1-6
- Greenwood Grades: 1-6 | 28 students
119 N Main St
Greenwood, WI 54437
(715)267-6477 14.5 1-6
- Loyal Grades: 1-8 | 36 students
W3004 Spencer Road
Loyal, WI 54446 15.3 1-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.