St. John's Northwestern Academies
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked WI School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 180 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. John's Northwestern Academies ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Boy Scouts, Chess Club, Ski Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- St. John`s Northwestern Academies prepares boys and girls to become young adults who can achieve their best personal potential for lifetime success by immersing them in a disciplined environment that inspires increased personal growth through core commitments to excellence in Academics, Leadership Skills, Spiritual and Character Development, and Athletics/Wellness.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Daniel Gerber 1916 - Founder and president of Gerber Baby Foods
- Howard Woodin 1918 - Member of Marquette University Hall of Fame and Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame for football
- Spencer Tracy 1919 - Distinguished actor; Academy Award winner; appeared in over 70 films
- Arthur Wermuth 1932 - Major, U.S. Army; World War II hero
- Edward Noble 1946 - Entrepreneur; developer; and manufacturer; served as a member of President Ronald Regan's staff
- C. Roosevelt Boettiger 1948 - Grandson of President Franklin D. Roosevelt; U.S. delegate to the United Nations
- William J. Janklow 1954 - Governor of South Dakota for four terms, longer than anyone in state history
- Ty Warner 1962 - Founder and C.E.O. of Beanie Babies, Inc., a leader in the toy industry
- Jay Graf 1966 - Founder and C.E.O. of Guidant Corp., a leader in the heart monitoring field
- Martin Torrijos Espino 1981 - Former President of Panama from 2004 to 2009
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are famous alumni from St. John's Northwestern Academies?
St. John's Northwestern Academies famous alumni include: Daniel Gerber 1916, Howard Woodin 1918, Spencer Tracy 1919, Arthur Wermuth 1932, Edward Noble 1946, C. Roosevelt Boettiger 1948, William J. Janklow 1954, Ty Warner 1962, Jay Graf 1966 and Martin Torrijos Espino 1981.
Does St. John's Northwestern Academies offer a summer program?
Yes, St. John's Northwestern Academies offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does St. John's Northwestern Academies offer?
St. John's Northwestern Academies offers 20 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Climbing, Cross Country, Cross Fit, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Marksmanship, Riflery, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Weightlifting and Wrestling. St. John's Northwestern Academies is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for most sports offered.
What is St. John's Northwestern Academies's ranking?
St. John's Northwestern Academies ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for: Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. John's Northwestern Academies?
The application deadline for St. John's Northwestern Academies is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John's Northwestern Academies. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards