- Our goal at Harlan Christian is for every student to develop wisdom as well as knowledge.
- Unlike secular schools, the foundation for all activities at Harlan Christian is the Word of God.
- Each class provides a Christian perspective using biblical principles. The school will strive to develop in each student positive commitments to their families, church, school, peers and community by developing social behaviors, such as responsibility, good judgment, self-discipline, getting along with others, and providing service to others.
- Dedicated to setting our students on the right track for life and blessed with a strong commitment to education from a biblical perspective, dedicated teachers and administrators, enthusiastic parents, and an exceptional group of students, Harlan Christian School can offer families a superior education for their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,900|
|Tuition Notes||This is a yearly cost based on ten $190.00 monthly installments, plus a yearly registration of $90.00.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WayneGrades: PK-8 | 137 students
8626 Covington Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Fort WayneGrades: PK-8 | 139 students
5801 Schwartz Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
Fort WayneGrades: KG-8 | 178 students
1125 Barr St
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.