St Paul's Lutheran School
Tel: (260) 424-0049
- St. Paul's Lutheran School is the oldest, continuously operated school in the state of Indiana, public or parochial.
- Established in 1837, it has been blessed with a great faculty, staff, and a congregation that willingly supports our Christ-centered, quality education.
- The school has kindergarten through eighth grade classes. Our kindergarten program is an all day class.
- St. Paul's Lutheran School exists to educate each child in a Christ-Centered environment for a life of service to God and man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- People that viewed St Paul's Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Emmaus Lutheran School, Blackhawk Christian Preschool Academy, Primary, Intermediate, and Secondary, Canterbury School, Central Christian School and Concordia Lutheran School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-12 | 942 students
7400 E State Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260) 493-7400 5.1 PK-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: NS-12 | 1007 students
(EC-Grade 8) 5601 Covington Road and (HS) 3210 Smith Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260) 407-3553 4.3 NS-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 158 students
5801 Schwartz Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46835
(260) 493-0193 8 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
4245 Lake Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260) 426-9922 2.7 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?