St John The Baptist Catholic School
- St. John the Baptist catholic school provides quality, catholic education for grades 4K thru 8th.
- Our school is accredited by WRISA. Aside from the basic curriculum, students attend Religion, Physical Education, Music, and Art classes.
- Children also attend mass twice a week. Our students can participate in band, orchestra, and sports through the Princeton Public School District.
- At Saint John the Baptist Catholic School, we strive to provide an opportunity for students to learn and live the Gospel values in a Catholic environment from positive role models.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Grades: NS-8 | 41 students
227 Harvard St
Princeton, WI 54968
(920)295-3991 0.7 NS-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 88.8 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 88.7 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 48.3 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.