St. John Lutheran School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 68 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. John Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- View School Brochure: http://www.stjohnberlin.org/school/images/stories/documents/stjohnbrochure2010.pdfCome Grow with Our FamilyGrow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and forever! Amen.(2 Peter 3:18)Our TeachersAll of our St. John teachers are properly licensed through the State of Wisconsin and Synodically trained through the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.Grow in Mind - AcademicsSeven out of 10 St. John graduates consistently achieve honor roll status and outperform the class average GPA in high school. Achievement tests demonstrate that St. John students repeatedly score above average grade level based on national standards. Some of the opportunities include:Excellence in core subject areasAdvanced math placementEducational field trips in every gradeAttention to individual learning needsYearly science/social studies fair projectsGrow in Body - Extra-CurricularsSt. John offers many opportunities for extra-curricular learning and skills development.VolleyballSoccerBasketballTrackSoftballFootball*CheerleadingDramaHand Bell ChoirBand*ChoirYearbook*In conjunction with the public school system.Grow in Faith - Christian EducationEducating your child at St. John helps reinforce your Christian values taught at home.Daily religion classesWeekly chapelBible verse memoryFaith-integrated curriculumDaily devotions and prayerService and mission projectsGrow in Love - Family AtmosphereSt. John offers many family fellowship and volunteer opportunities to be involved with your child's education. St. John's Parent Teacher League sponsors many fun events, such as a yearly Timber Rattler's outing, a campfire kick-off to start the school year, classroom decorating for Christmas, and much more. Other activities that foster our family-like atmosphere include:Small class sizesReading buddies across gradesPeer tutoring and mentorshipMulti-grade activitiesFamily activities and eventsGrow in Our School - School FacilitySt. John has ample facilities to provide a full education for your child. A gymnasium and large outdoor grounds provide opportunities for many athletic and physical education activities. St. John offers the following amenities:Cafeteria and hot lunch programComputer labComputer-equipped classroomsLibraryPlayground and athletic fieldGymnasium
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of St. John Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of St. John Lutheran School is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 93%.
What sports does St. John Lutheran School offer?
St. John Lutheran School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball. St. John Lutheran School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for most sports offered.
What is St. John Lutheran School's ranking?
St. John Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees and Most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for St. John Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. John Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards