All Saints Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- All Saints Catholic School offers a Christ-centered education that develops the academics, morals, and values needed for students to reach their full potential as children of God.
- The objective of the Parents' Organization is for the advancement of Catholic education and the welfare of all the children at All Saints Catholic School.
- The role is to promote parent, school and religious education activities and to increase interest in educational and civic affairs.
- The organization will attempt to enhance the parent's and teacher's role in the education of the child by increasing their knowledge of education and its processes.
- This can be accomplished by increasing mutual understanding of children and by providing an opportunity for parents and teachers to work together for the good of the child.
- All Saints Catholic School respects the dignity of each person and therefore will not bar admission to any child because of race, nationality, sex or physical disabilities.
- No student is denied the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school on the basis of their race, nationality, sex or physical disabilities.
- All Saints Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, sex or physical disabilities in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship or loan programs and athletic and school administered programs.
- All Saints Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational and employment policies and practices, except where they are exempt from compliance by religious tenets.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,300|
|Admissions Director||Steven Zangl|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Nordic Skiing, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,|
Football, Nordic Skiing,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berlin Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
146 Mound Street
Berlin, WI 54923
(920)361-0555 0.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 81.5 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 81.4 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920)733-2651 36.5 PK-8
ASCS is a fun place to be. I love going to school everyday. Now there are 166 kids total. Our school is growing bigger. Our teachers are awesome. We also have a nice principal. ASCS has lots of great qualities.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Booga
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.