St. Joseph Cathedral School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MO School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 443 students
- Yearly Tuition: $395
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Joseph Cathedral School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
Academics and Faculty
Available in student handbook online
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Bowl, Art Club, Band, Choir, Math Counts, School Musical, Student Council, Yearbook
- St. Joseph Cathedral School works to give our students a broad and deep knowledge of God and what He created, and the ability to understand this through the lens of what God has revealed to us. Of particular focus are the teachings and practices of the Catholic faith, as it has been preserved in Sacred Scripture and Tradition for two-thousand years. In athletics and other extra-curricular activities, our coaches, players, and spectators are to model sportsmanship and acknowledge the role of God's hand in even the smallest victories. In our social development, we are to see each other as fellow members of the body of Christ, bringing the same dignity and respect to our relationships that we would to Christ. Spiritually, enthusiastic participation in the sacraments and the liturgical life of the Church are to be the focus in our Christian development, culminating in an emphasis on the Eucharist, which is the source and summit of our Catholic faith. Flowing from this is the development of a healthy prayer life and a respect for the sacrament of reconciliation as the means by which we are brought back into a right relationship with God after slipping in our journey toward sanctification. St. Joseph Cathedral School is a ministry of the Cathedral parish and the Catholic Diocese of Jefferson City. The school operates under the direction of the Diocesan Catholic School Office. The principal directs daily activities of the school. The pastor, principal and the assistant principal form the local school administration. An advisory school board recommends general policies and finances. St. Joseph Cathedral School admits children regardless of race, sex, color or ethnic background. Verification of previous school and/or health records must take place before a child is admitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Joseph Cathedral School cost?
St. Joseph Cathedral School's tuition is approximately $395 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Joseph Cathedral School?
The acceptance rate of St. Joseph Cathedral School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 89%.
What sports does St. Joseph Cathedral School offer?
St. Joseph Cathedral School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Joseph Cathedral School's ranking?
St. Joseph Cathedral School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees and Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Joseph Cathedral School?
The application deadline for St. Joseph Cathedral School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Joseph Cathedral School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards