St. Joseph Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (701) 572-6384
- St. Joseph's Catholic School offers preschool through sixth grade and welcomes all faiths.
- We are committed to quality instruction and academic achievement for every student.
- We have a dedicated staff that is committed to serving our students and families.
- Our caring staff takes pride in making our students feel like they are home.
- In the past few years, 80% of our teachers have received the KUMV Teacher of the Month award.
- All of our students have access to a computer in each classroom and a state-of-the-art computer lab.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St. Joseph Elementary School also viewed these schools: Williston Trinity Christian School.
Absolutely wonderful school! My son is in 2nd grade and loves going to school now ! He hated going to his last school because he wasn't being challenged, his teachers and friends at St. Joseph's have made a huge impact on his perception of school over the last year! We are not Catholic and were a bit worried/confused about what he would be taught in that area! He has learned a lot and is always so excited to teach me what he has learned! It's been a great experience for him!
- Posted by Parent - Ashle
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.