St Joseph's School
- The purpose of St. Joseph's School, together with family and church, is to assure that our students actively follow Christ's teachings, strive for academic excellence and life-long learning.
- North Central We are currently beginning our second cycle of the North Central Accreditation process.
- Our goals for this cycle include the areas of Reading, Writing and Problem Solving.
- Our goals are Students will improve computation skills, Students will improve reading comprehension through the use of narrative and expository literature across the curriculum, Students will continue to demonstrate personal respect and responsibility.
- St. Joseph's School is accredited by the state of Kansas and the North Central Association of Schools.
- In addition, St. Joseph's follows the curriculum prescribed by the Archdiocese of Kansas City.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Emporia Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
1325 C Of E Dr
Emporia, KS 66801
(620) 342-5353 16.2 PK-8
- Eureka Grades: 5-8 | 3 students
1710 E River St
Eureka, KS 67045
(620) 583-7523 25.1 5-8
- Augusta Grades: PK-8 | 117 students
1010 Belmont Ave
Augusta, KS 67010
(316) 775-5721 50.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.