Here at Augusta KinderCare, we are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
We regard the families we serve as an extension of our own families.
Our entire team strives for excellence through continuing education, from bi-annual company professional development training to seeking additional college courses within the field of education.
At the end of the day, the true key to our success is our teachers' passion for educating children along with their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Augusta KinderCare in Augusta Kansas. We are very
excited to meet you and your family. Our philosophy is to educate
and develop every child on the whole. The curriculum focuses upon
growing your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical
In addition, we belive that it takes a village to raise a child, so we welcome the chance at being your family's village. As an extension of your family, you can be assured that your child will have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, as well as given the support from a team of child development experts, whose true passion is to educate and nuture children.
- At Kindercare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside doors locked to ensure security, but our playgrounds are also secured with locked fences. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code system to enter. Furthermore, Augusta KinderCare has an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator, Amie. It is Amie's role to conduct monthly safety drills, ensure that every staff member is First Aid and CPR certified, and manage cleanliness of the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- SRS; Youthville
Endorse Augusta KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.