- Here at Augusta KinderCare, we are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- We regard the families we serve as an extension of our own families.
- Our entire team strives for excellence through continuing education, from bi-annual company professional development training to seeking additional college courses within the field of education.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our success is our teachers' passion for educating children along with their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Augusta KinderCare in Augusta Kansas. We are very
excited to meet you and your family. Our philosophy is to educate
and develop every child on the whole. The curriculum focuses upon
growing your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical
In addition, we belive that it takes a village to raise a child, so we welcome the chance at being your family's village. As an extension of your family, you can be assured that your child will have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, as well as given the support from a team of child development experts, whose true passion is to educate and nuture children.
- At Kindercare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside doors locked to ensure security, but our playgrounds are also secured with locked fences. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code system to enter. Furthermore, Augusta KinderCare has an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator, Amie. It is Amie's role to conduct monthly safety drills, ensure that every staff member is First Aid and CPR certified, and manage cleanliness of the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- SRS; Youthville
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Augusta Grades: PK-8 | 117 students
1010 Belmont Ave
Augusta, KS 67010
(316) 775-5721 1 PK-8
- Andover Grades: NS-PK
836 N Andover Rd
Andover, KS 67002
(316) 733-2066 8.6 NS-PK
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 511 students
2221 N 127th St E
Wichita, KS 67226
(316) 634-1572 11.8 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: 9-12 | 300 students
12345 E 21st St N
Wichita, KS 67206
(316) 634-0909 12.1 9-12
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
600 N Greenwich Road
Wichita, KS 67206
(316) 684-4431 12.6 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?