Here at Augusta KinderCare, we are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
We regard the families we serve as an extension of our own families.
Our entire team strives for excellence through continuing education, from bi-annual company professional development training to seeking additional college courses within the field of education.
At the end of the day, the true key to our success is our teachers' passion for educating children along with their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Augusta KinderCare in Augusta Kansas. We are very
excited to meet you and your family. Our philosophy is to educate
and develop every child on the whole. The curriculum focuses upon
growing your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical
In addition, we belive that it takes a village to raise a child, so we welcome the chance at being your family's village. As an extension of your family, you can be assured that your child will have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, as well as given the support from a team of child development experts, whose true passion is to educate and nuture children.
- At Kindercare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside doors locked to ensure security, but our playgrounds are also secured with locked fences. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code system to enter. Furthermore, Augusta KinderCare has an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator, Amie. It is Amie's role to conduct monthly safety drills, ensure that every staff member is First Aid and CPR certified, and manage cleanliness of the center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- SRS; Youthville
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Augusta KinderCare?
The application deadline for Augusta KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Augusta KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.