- Trinity Academy High School is dedicated to providing a Christ-centered college preparatory education for parents and students committed to spiritual growth and academic excellence.
- The purpose of Trinity Academy is to train college-bound students to know, honor, and love Jesus Christ by imparting truth (academic knowledge, "to know"), characterv(Christian values, "to do") and faith (spiritual disciplines, "to believe").
- Trinity Academy affirms that the Bible is authoritative, reliable, and the final source of truth.
- Education can be most effectively accomplished in an environment which recognizes that all truth is God's truth, and the fear of the Lord is the foundation of all wisdom and knowledge.
- Therefore, within the school curriculum there exists an emphasis on the unity of all truth and on the development of an eternal perspective on life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wichita Grades: PK-12 | 577 students
8317 E Douglas Ave
Wichita, KS 67207
(316)686-0152 4.1 PK-12
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 467 students
125 N Quentin St
Wichita, KS 67208
(316)684-3752 5.9 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: K-8 | 490 students
2900 N Rock Road
Wichita, KS 67226
(316)688-1161 2.9 K-8
- Wichita Grades: K-12 | 301 students
6355 Willowbrook St.
Wichita, KS 67218
(316)773-9279 4.7 K-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.