Kapaun Mt Carmel Catholic High School
Tel: (316) 634-0315
- Kapaun Mt. Carmel Catholic High School is a four-year co-educational Catholic secondary school situated in a residential area of east Wichita.
- Kapaun Mount Carmel High School is dedicated to the education and formation of the total person in the image of Jesus Christ.
- At Kapaun Mt. Carmel Catholic High School, we seek to provide opportunities for all students to be successful in their educational endeavors.
- In addition to the Cum Laude program, there are several optional tracks for students and their parents to consider.
- While we are committed to preparing the most academically gifted students to attend the most prestigious national universities, we also are equally committed to effectively serving our diverse student population with curricula that are realistic for all levels of learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||899 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wichita Grades: 9-12 | 1169 students
8101 W Central Ave
Wichita, KS 67212
(316) 722-2390 10.8 9-12
- Arkansas City Grades: PK-12 | 90 students
138 E Kansas Ave
Arkansas City, KS 67005
(620) 442-0022 41.3 PK-12
- Viroqua Grades: 9-12 | 61 students
500 E Jefferson St 302
Viroqua, WI 54665
(608) 637-6445 524.1 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?