St Francis Of Assisi School
Tel: (316) 722-5171
- St. Francis of Assisi School exists to form, inform, and transform students as members of Christ's Mystical Body.
- The Philosophy of St. Francis of Assisi School is to continue the mission of Jesus Christ as Priest, Prophet, and King through the ministry of Catholic education, empowered by the presence of the Holy Spirit.
- The mission of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church is to nourish our love of God through Jesus Christ under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- Centered in the Eucharist, we are developing a faith community through prayer, education, worship, and Christian fellowship.
- As stewards of God's love, we strive to share our gifts and talents for the service of God and all His people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||688 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 440 students
125 N Quentin St
Wichita, KS 67208
(316) 684-3752 8.1 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
3313 Grand St
Wichita, KS 67218
(316) 682-6021 8.1 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
4501 W Maple St
Wichita, KS 67209
(316) 943-0111 2.7 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 585 students
645 N 119th St W
Wichita, KS 67235
(316) 721-5693 2.3 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?