Blessed Sacrament Catholic School
- The mission of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is to teach children the value and moral traditions of the Catholic faith while achieving academic excellence and skills necessary for life.
- Aspiring to the classical liberal arts model of education “We are not here simply to ensure that students perform proficient on State Assessment Exams.
- We want to see them soar toward a greater understanding of God's glory as revealed to us through the incarnation of Jesus Christ”.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||467 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 206 students
3313 Grand St
Wichita, KS 67218
(316)682-6021 1.4 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: K-8 | 490 students
2900 N Rock Road
Wichita, KS 67226
(316)688-1161 4.3 K-8
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 688 students
853 N Socora St
Wichita, KS 67212
(316)722-5171 8.1 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.