We are honored you have taken the time to consider us and know that we are a right fit for your family.
With well over 60 years of experience we will grow, educate and love your child from infancy through school age.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you for taking time to check out our webpage! Your Andover KinderCare is not only unique because of it's long standings in the community but also because of it's children, families and teachers. We are more than just a daycare. We are a Nationally Accredited Progeram that believes in TOP QUALITY CARE by providing a safe and educational atmosphere for all children of all ages. Our open door policy invites our families and you to come by and visit us anytime.We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Safety First! Your child 's safety is our priority. For the comfort of our families, we provide a completely secure facility including coded building entry, fenced in playgrounds and strictly enforced authorized pick-up procedures. Our staff is trained in First Aid and CPR, with child and building safety procedures reviewed weekly and monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Care Assistance and National Association of Child Care Resources & Referral Agencies (NACCRRA)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Andover KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.