We are honored you have taken the time to consider us and know that we are a right fit for your family.
With well over 60 years of experience we will grow, educate and love your child from infancy through school age.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Thank you fortaking time tocheck out our webpage! YourAndover KinderCare is not only unique because of it's long standings in the community but also because of it's children, families and teachers. We are more than just a daycare. We are a Nationally Accredited Progeram that believes in TOP QUALITY CARE by providing a safe andeducational atmosphere for all children of all ages.Our open door policy invites our families and you to come by and visit us anytime.We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Safety First! Your child 's safety is our priority. For the comfort of our families, we provide a completely secure facility including coded building entry, fenced in playgrounds and strictly enforced authorized pick-up procedures. Our staff is trained in First Aid and CPR, with child and building safety procedures reviewed weekly and monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Care Assistance and National Association of Child Care Resources & Referral Agencies (NACCRRA)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Andover KinderCare?
The application deadline for Andover KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Andover KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.