Tel: (316) 733-2066
- We are honored you have taken the time to consider us and know that we are a right fit for your family.
- With well over 60 years of experience we will grow, educate and love your child from infancy through school age.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for taking time to check out our webpage! Your Andover KinderCare is not only unique because of it's long standings in the community but also because of it's children, families and teachers. We are more than just a daycare. We are a Nationally Accredited Progeram that believes in TOP QUALITY CARE by providing a safe and educational atmosphere for all children of all ages. Our open door policy invites our families and you to come by and visit us anytime.We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Safety First! Your child 's safety is our priority. For the comfort of our families, we provide a completely secure facility including coded building entry, fenced in playgrounds and strictly enforced authorized pick-up procedures. Our staff is trained in First Aid and CPR, with child and building safety procedures reviewed weekly and monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Care Assistance and National Association of Child Care Resources & Referral Agencies (NACCRRA)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 511 students
2221 N 127th St E
Wichita, KS 67226
(316) 634-1572 3.4 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: 9-12 | 300 students
12345 E 21st St N
Wichita, KS 67206
(316) 634-0909 3.6 9-12
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
600 N Greenwich Road
Wichita, KS 67206
(316) 684-4431 4 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: NS-PK
9500 E Boston St
Wichita, KS 67207
(316) 684-4574 5.6 NS-PK
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?