St Jude Thaddeus School
- St. Jude Catholic School, a two story brick building with a daylight basement, was constructed in 1916.
- For the first eight years the building space was shared with the church.
- St. Jude Thaddeus School intends to fulfill the goal of Catholic education by helping all children reach their full potential intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually.
- To this end, positive support is provided by the collaboration of parents, students, teachers, and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Havre Grades: K-8 | 16 students
Po Box 628
Havre, MT 59501
(406)398-5360 0.5 K-8
- Havre Grades: 1-8 | 7 students
4115 9th Street W
Havre, MT 59501
(406)265-8312 3.3 1-8
- Harlem Grades: 4-6 | 12 students
269 Blackfeet Ave Agency
Harlem, MT 59526 42 4-6
- Malta Grades: 1-8 | 10 students
613 E Malta Colony Rd
Malta, MT 59538
(406)654-4083 95.5 1-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.