St Jude Thaddeus School
- St. Jude Catholic School, a two story brick building with a daylight basement, was constructed in 1916.
- For the first eight years the building space was shared with the church.
- St. Jude Thaddeus School intends to fulfill the goal of Catholic education by helping all children reach their full potential intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually.
- To this end, positive support is provided by the collaboration of parents, students, teachers, and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Havre Grades: K-8 | 16 students
Po Box 628
Havre, MT 59501
(406)398-5360 0.5 K-8
- Havre Grades: 1-8 | 7 students
4115 9th Street W
Havre, MT 59501
(406)265-8312 3.3 1-8
- Harlem Grades: 4-6 | 11 students
269 Blackfeet Ave
Harlem, MT 59526
(406)353-2607 40.7 4-6
- Harlem Grades: 4-6 | 12 students
269 Blackfeet Ave Agency
Harlem, MT 59526 42 4-6
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.