St Louis Catholic School
Tel: (217) 563-7445
- St. Louis Catholic School exists for two interrelated reasons. First, to assist parents in their responsibility to educate the children God has entrusted to them.
- Second, to aid the church in its God-given mission of spreading the faith throughout the earth and through time.
- Therefore, the school will strive to maintain a cooperative effort of parents and teachers-under the leadership of the Pastors of the Church- to develop the whole person of the child: body and soul.
- It is our goal that students who graduate from St. Louis Catholic School will have a deep, personal relationship with Christ and will evidence this relationship through and throughout their lives.
- They will be self-disciplined, respectful and responsible, have appropriate social skills, high character standards, and will be responsible for their own success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||79 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(solid color, collared shirts/blue or khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pana Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
3 E 4th St
Pana, IL 62557
(217) 562-2425 12 PK-8
- Pana Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
114 Maple St
Pana, IL 62557
(217) 562-5054 12.3 PK-12
- Herrick Grades: K-12 | 71 students
10 N Myers St
Herrick, IL 62431
(618) 428-5620 16.7 K-12
- Taylorville Grades: PK-6 | 188 students
422 S Washington St
Taylorville, IL 62568
(217) 824-6501 16.9 PK-6
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.