St Lucas Grade School
- St Lucas offers a wide variety of academic and athletic activities.
- Forensics, Math Meets, Spelling Bee, and the National Geography Bee are all part of our yearly academic competitions.
- These activities are for students in grades five through eight.
- Grades 5-8 also participate in a science fair and art fair at Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School.
- Students in grades four through eight can also participate in volleyball, soccer, basketball, cross-country, track, and softball.
- St. Lucas is a member of the Kettle Moraine Lutheran Grade School Athletic League.
- The Kettle Moraine Lutheran Grade School Athletic League is comprised of 12 schools.
- League tournaments are held for each sport. It is the mission of St. Lucas Evangelical Lutheran School to assist parents in the preparation of students for Christian living here on earth and forever in eternity.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West BendGrades: PK-8 | 368 students
230 N 8th Ave
West Bend, WI 53095
- PewaukeeGrades: PK-12 | 143 students
W225n3131 Duplainville Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
- LannonGrades: K-8 | 108 students
20813 W Forest View Dr
Lannon, WI 53046
- MilwaukeeGrades: 3-8 | 35 students
9700 W. Grantosa Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53222
- Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-8 | 92 students
N48w18700 Lisbon Rd
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.