Holy Trinity Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Holy Trinity Catholic School is committed to providing school environments that promote and protect children's health, well-being, and ability to learn.
- HTS provides its students with a respectful learning environment, high academic standards, low child/teacher ratios, and a strong basis in our Catholic faith.
- Academics and religious beliefs are tied together in daily school activities.
- In our smaller school setting, we are able to give more individual attention and a feeling of community in our school.
- We live in a society where there are many difficult choices for a child to make, but by working with parents, we help form a strong moral base so our students are able to make good choices in the future.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Dress clothes on Mass days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PewaukeeGrades: PK-12 | 143 students
W225n3131 Duplainville Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
JacksonGrades: PK-8 | 135 students
2740 Davids Star Dr
Jackson, WI 53037
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 220 students
8242 N Granville Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-8 | 97 students
N48w18700 Lisbon Rd
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
West BendGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
777 S Indiana Ave
West Bend, WI 53095
As a teacher here at HTS, I find that this school has something special about it. Whether it is the professionalism and caring attitude of the teachers and staff or the high academic standards that are set for our students, Holy Trinity School represents what a school should be.
- Posted by Teacher - B_Saw
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?