St. Martin Lutheran School
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 206 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,400
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
St. Martin Lutheran School places among the top 20% of private schools in Wisconsin for:
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Many Scholarships available
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
Mark Moran , Principal
Total Sports Offered
- Vision Statement: Through God's Word St. Martin Lutheran School motivates students to live out their faith, equip them to enter any vocational calling, and reaches out to the greater Clintonville community with the Gospel.
Endorse St. Martin Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.