Sacred Heart Catholic School
Sacred Heart Catholic School Photo #2 - Sacramental preparation is included for First Communion and First Reconciliation. Any student, regardless of their age, who is not already baptized is guided towards that sacrament with the assistance of our Pastor and Deacons.
Sacred Heart Catholic School Photo #3 - Hand on learning experiences help students engage ore deeply to the instructional concepts.
Sacred Heart Catholic School Photo #4 - We love to gather together in God's name and celebrate our weekly All School Mass as well as special days like Ash Wednesday.
We are a Three-year-old Preschool through Grade 8 Catholic school in Shawano, WI. We offer a faith-based curriculum, low student/teacher ratios, instruction from caring/licensed teachers, a culturally diverse student population, and more! Our mission statement reads "Sacred Heart Catholic School educates our students to witness for themselves and others, the Sacred Heart of Jesus.Therefore let us work cooperatively to ensure the optimum academic, spiritual, physical, and social growth of every student.".
- Top Ranked WI School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 159 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,735
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Polo and Khaki pants on Mass days)
(Polo and Khaki pants on Mass days)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition cost differs based on grade of enrollment, and includes the parish subsidy. Please contact our Admissions Director to allow us to work with your family and share our scholarships, discounts, subsidies, credits, and tuition assistance options. We are also a School Choice/Voucher school now. Applications accepted from February-April.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- YOU CAN'T HIDE THAT CARDINAL PRIDE! WE ARE A SCHOOL OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND OUR STAFF WORKS HARD TO ENSURE LEARNING IS A SUCCESS! WE SHOW OUR CARDINAL PRIDE BY DOING OUR BEST...AT SCHOOL AND AT HOME!!
- Our teachers worked diligently to develope new, creative, and adaptive methods for our students to learn remotely. This included the use of online apps and tools, paper packets, face to face technology like Zoom and Bloomz, sharing helpful website information, and staying in regular contact with families via email, phone, text, and social media. Our student's success and well-being is our highest priority. We will always put in the hard-work and heart-work to ensure our students grow and learn in this whatever teaching format is asked of us.
Profile last updated: 07/20/2021
This is an awesome school that shows God's love each and every day. We have great teaching staff and administration that always puts the family first. With small student-to-teacher ratios and caring, creative staff you will not find a better school for your family. Even though small, we offer many opportunities for advancement and quality education.
Sacred Heart Catholic School is an amazing place for children in preschool all the way through 8th grade to receive an amazing faith-filled education. The teachers truly care about students and really get to know each student. The entire staff works for the best interest of the kids. They welcome your whole family and have fun family events like a Halloween Party and a dance party at the end of the year. Middle School kids do STEM, which I love! You won't be disappointed with this awesome school!
Endorse Sacred Heart Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.