Sacred Heart Catholic School
Tel: (715) 526-5328
Sacred Heart Catholic School Photo #2 - Sacramental preparation is included for First Communion and First Reconciliation. Any student, regardless of their age, who is not already baptized is guided towards that sacrament with the assistance of our Pastor and Deacons.
Sacred Heart Catholic School Photo #4 - We love to gather together in God's name and celebrate our weekly All School Mass as well as special days like Ash Wednesday.
We are a Three-year-old Preschool through Grade 8 Catholic school in Shawano, WI. We offer a faith-based curriculum, low student/teacher ratios, instruction from caring/licensed teachers, a culturally diverse student population, and more! Our mission statement reads "Sacred Heart Catholic School educates our students to witness for themselves and others, the Sacred Heart of Jesus.Therefore let us work cooperatively to ensure the optimum academic, spiritual, physical, and social growth of every student.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Polo and Khaki pants on Mass days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,735|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost differs based on grade of enrollment, and includes the parish subsidy. Please contact our Admissions Director to allow us to work with your family and share our scholarships, discounts, subsidies, credits, and tuition assistance options. We are also a School Choice/Voucher school now. Applications accepted from February-April.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Autumne Gee|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
- YOU CAN'T HIDE THAT CARDINAL PRIDE! WE ARE A SCHOOL OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND OUR STAFF WORKS HARD TO ENSURE LEARNING IS A SUCCESS! WE SHOW OUR CARDINAL PRIDE BY DOING OUR BEST...AT SCHOOL AND AT HOME!!
- Our teachers worked diligently to develope new, creative, and adaptive methods for our students to learn remotely. This included the use of online apps and tools, paper packets, face to face technology like Zoom and Bloomz, sharing helpful website information, and staying in regular contact with families via email, phone, text, and social media. Our student's success and well-being is our highest priority. We will always put in the hard-work and heart-work to ensure our students grow and learn in this whatever teaching format is asked of us.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Shawano Grades: PK-8 | 257 students
324 S Andrews St
Shawano, WI 54166
(715) 524-4213 0.2 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-4835 36.2 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-2200 36.6 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920) 733-2651 39.4 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.