St. Martins Child Center
Tel: (314) 524-4719
- St. Martin's Child Center has been home to more than three generations of families, incorporated in 1972.
- Our warm and welcoming Center has a focus of enlightening and developing every child's skills to their maximum potential.
- We are an early childhood program that welcomes all children and their energy.
- We are independently owned with a Board of Directors from the community.
- St. Martin's Child Center is supported by the Department of Social Services (Child Care Subsidy), Head Start, United Way, the Variety Club.
- We are conveniently placed among neighbors in a residential area that is known for it's networked community.
- Look further to see the wonderful ideas, skills, and creations that our children produce through their art, play, and cognitive development.
- St. Martin's Child Center stands out with a great reputation for thirty– three years as providing quality services at an affordable rate.
- We stand tall when we say that we are solid like a rock in our North County Community.
- Consider St. Martin's Child Center when you want to experience a positive Early Childhood Development Center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florissant Grades: PK-12 | 277 students
845 Dunn Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
(314) 972-6227 1.6 PK-12
- Saint Louis Grades: 6-12
10075 Lewis & Clark Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63136
(314) 869-2545 1.8 6-12
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
150 N Elizabeth Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63135
(314) 522-3888 2 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.