- St. Mary of Gostyn School is a Catholic faith community called together by God to educate children, to proclaim the Good News, and to translate this proclamation into action.
- The faculty, staff, and parents form a unique partnership in carrying out this mission of teaching the message of Jesus by celebrating meaningful liturgies, providing opportunities for service within the community, and passing on the beliefs and traditions of our faith.
- This community provides witness to Jesus Christ, proclaims the Gospel values by living the Christian message, and helps to build a faith that will lead to a commitment to all people.
- Realizing that we serve a diverse community and that each child is unique, it is imperative that we discover the abilities, talents, and needs of each child and do our best to create, in partnership with the parents, an environment that responds to these needs.
- Religious education, including various opportunities for worship, is a priority in our school.
- We believe that other opportunities for growth in self esteem, happiness, and the curriculum subjects are essential.
- These opportunities include academic excellence, building personal relationships, and service to others as exemplified in the message of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||554 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- 3 Year-old Preschool through Grade 8
- Full and Half Day Kindergarten iPad Centers in Kindergarten, Grades 1-3;
- 1:1 Technology/Laptops for Grades 6-8
- Technology throughout the entire school
- Extracurricular activities to include no-cut athletic program, academic clubs, religious and social opportunities
- Reading resource support
- Before and after-school academic assistance
- Extraordinary Music & Fine Arts Programs including Spring Musical
- Spanish instruction beginning in Kindergarten
- Weekly all-school Mass
- Sacrament Preparation
- Bus Service
- After School Care available
Profile last updated: 05/11/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NapervilleGrades: K-8 | 514 students
201 E Franklin Ave
Naperville, IL 60540
LisleGrades: PK-8 | 728 students
4913 Columbia Avenue
Lisle, IL 60532
Downers GroveGrades: NS-8 | 450 students
4832 Highland Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
WoodridgeGrades: KG-8 | 263 students
7720 Janes Ave
Woodridge, IL 60517
NapervilleGrades: PK-8 | 301 students
1550 Modaff Road
Naperville, IL 60565
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.