Holy Trinity School
Tel: (630) 971-0184
- Holy Trinity School participates in the mission of the Catholic Church as a fully accredited co-educational Catholic School for preschool 3 and 4 years olds, and Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- We strive to create and build an educational community of faith where the message of Christ is taught and lived, where community is fostered in an atmosphere of respect, love, caring, and sharing, and where the spirit of Christian service is encouraged.
- In this regard, the school provides opportunities to pursue academic excellence, build meaningful relationships, learn responsible citizenship and develop skills for ethical leadership.
- We believe that each person is a unique creation of God, endowed with certain talents and abilities.
- In the educational and spiritual atmosphere of Holy Trinity School each one is encouraged to develop a fully human life based on his/her uniqueness.
- Students become aware of their role as Catholics and of their rich Catholic heritage and are encouraged to become involved Catholic members of society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clarendon Hills Grades: PK-6 | 219 students
5728 Virginia Avenue
Clarendon Hills, IL 60514
(630) 655-1066 1 PK-6
- Downers Grove Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
4832 Highland Avenue
Downers Grove, IL 60515
(630) 969-4306 1.9 PK-8
- Downers Grove Grades: PK-8 | 483 students
440 Prairie Ave
Downers Grove, IL 60515
(630) 968-6155 1.3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.