Seton Montessori School
- Seton Montessori School has been educating children for over 50 years.
- Accredited by the American Montessori Society and the National Association for the Education of Young Children, and registered with the Illinois Board of Education, the school offers all day and half day school year and summer camp programs for children from infancy through sixth grade.
- Seton Montessori is a lab school for the Seton Montessori Institute, a Montessori teacher education program based in Clarendon Hills.Ill.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||varies by program|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WestchesterGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
10600 W Cermak Rd
Westchester, IL 60154
- River ForestGrades: K-1 | 28 students
7970 Lake St
River Forest, IL 60305
- Oak ParkGrades: NS-8 | 133 students
324 N Oak Park Ave
Oak Park, IL 60302
- WestmontGrades: PK-8 | 203 students
108 S Linden Ave
Westmont, IL 60559
- Clarendon HillsGrades: PK-8 | 243 students
66 Norfolk Ave
Clarendon Hills, IL 60514
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.