St. Mary's Central Grade School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 161 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Harrison County Catholic School System (St. Mary's) is based on the educational philosophy in which faith, culture, and life are brought into harmony. In conjunction with the parents and the community, we educate, spread God's Word, and contribute to the formation of a morally sound and healthy lifestyle among our students. West Virginia State Curriculum is taught along with the curriculum objectives of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston. Students participate in the Stanford 9 Achievement Test. St. Mary's School welcomes families who accept the values promoted by Jesus Christ--faith, hope, love, peace, and justice. The faculty strives to nurture students in reaching their full potential. Together with the family, we share the responsibility of preparing each child for the future, a future with strong Christian values.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Mary's Central Grade School often compared to?
When is the application deadline for St. Mary's Central Grade School?
The application deadline for St. Mary's Central Grade School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Mary's Central Grade School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards