St Mary's Central Grade School
- The Harrison County Catholic School System (St. Mary's) is based on the educational philosophy in which faith, culture, and life are brought into harmony.
- In conjunction with the parents and the community, we educate, spread God's Word, and contribute to the formation of a morally sound and healthy lifestyle among our students.
- West Virginia State Curriculum is taught along with the curriculum objectives of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston.
- Students participate in the Stanford 9 Achievement Test. St. Mary's School welcomes families who accept the values promoted by Jesus Christ--faith, hope, love, peace, and justice.
- The faculty strives to nurture students in reaching their full potential.
- Together with the family, we share the responsibility of preparing each child for the future, a future with strong Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ClarksburgGrades: 7-12 | 181 students
127 E Pike St
Clarksburg, WV 26301
- ClarksburgGrades: PK-12 | 126 students
1318 N 16th St
Clarksburg, WV 26301
- BridgeportGrades: K-12 | 152 students
225 Newton Ave
Bridgeport, WV 26330
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.