St Mary's Central Grade School
- The Harrison County Catholic School System (St. Mary's) is based on the educational philosophy in which faith, culture, and life are brought into harmony.
- In conjunction with the parents and the community, we educate, spread God's Word, and contribute to the formation of a morally sound and healthy lifestyle among our students.
- West Virginia State Curriculum is taught along with the curriculum objectives of the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston.
- Students participate in the Stanford 9 Achievement Test. St. Mary's School welcomes families who accept the values promoted by Jesus Christ--faith, hope, love, peace, and justice.
- The faculty strives to nurture students in reaching their full potential.
- Together with the family, we share the responsibility of preparing each child for the future, a future with strong Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeport Grades: K-12 | 152 students
225 Newton Ave
Bridgeport, WV 26330
(304)842-1740 4.2 K-12
- Clarksburg Grades: 7-12 | 181 students
127 E Pike St
Clarksburg, WV 26301
(304)623-1026 0 7-12
- Clarksburg Grades: PK-12 | 126 students
1318 N 16th St
Clarksburg, WV 26301
(304)624-6125 1.1 PK-12
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.