Heritage Christian School
- Top Ranked WV School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 201 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,308
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Heritage Christian School Earns Dual Accreditation - 07/07/2021Heritage Christian School is accredited through both Cognia and the Association of Christian School International. An important aspect of life changing education is submitting to a layer of external review, demonstrating transparency, and having a commitment to continuous improvement and growth.
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Ministry Activities, National Honor Society Chapter, Student Council
- Christ-centered Education
- Caring and Competent Faculty
- Academic Excellence
- Tuition Assistance Available
- Ministry to the Whole Child
- High Achievement Test Scores
- Partnerships with the Home
- Weekly Chapel Service
- Community Service Projects
- After School Care Available
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Heritage Christian School cost?
Heritage Christian School's tuition is approximately $4,308 for private students.
What schools are Heritage Christian School often compared to?
Heritage Christian Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Emmanuel Christian School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Heritage Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Heritage Christian School is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 88%.
What sports does Heritage Christian School offer?
Heritage Christian School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering and Volleyball.
What is Heritage Christian School's ranking?
Heritage Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in West Virginia for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Heritage Christian School?
The application deadline for Heritage Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Heritage Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards