St Mary School
- St Mary School serves 147 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of St Mary School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Almena Grades: K-8 | 43 students
1677 6 1/2 St
Almena, WI 54805
(715)357-3030 182.5 K-8
- Ashland Grades: PK-8 | 133 students
215 Lake Shore Dr E
Ashland, WI 54806
(715)682-7622 222.1 PK-8
- Bloomer Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1210 Main St
Bloomer, WI 54724
(715)568-3233 147.3 PK-8
- Cadott Grades: PK-6 | 29 students
222 W Mcrae St
Cadott, WI 54727
(715)289-4985 129.4 PK-6
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.