St Mary School
- St Mary School serves 147 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of St Mary School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Almena Grades: K-8 | 43 students
1677 6 1/2 St
Almena, WI 54805
(715)357-3030 182.5 K-8
- Ashland Grades: PK-8 | 133 students
215 Lake Shore Dr E
Ashland, WI 54806
(715)682-7622 222.1 PK-8
- Bloomer Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1210 Main St
Bloomer, WI 54724
(715)568-3233 147.3 PK-8
- Cadott Grades: PK-6 | 29 students
222 W Mcrae St
Cadott, WI 54727
(715)289-4985 129.4 PK-6
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.