St. Michael The Archangel High School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (540) 548-8748
- Our school's mission is to prepare each student to lead an exemplary Christian life through the development of his or her full academic, spiritual, moral, artistic, and athletic potential.
- Saint Michael the Archangel High School offers a classic, college-preparatory curriculum that is both centered in Catholic values and adheres to high standards and expectations for individual achievement and social responsibility.
- Our course offerings are many, so as to provide diversity while accommodating students with varying levels of ability.
- Saint Michael is dedicated to developing the full potential of each student: spiritually, academically, artistically, and athletically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,507|
|Admissions Director||Melinda Giambo|
|Admissions Associate||Dawn Crawford|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fredericksburg Grades: NS-12 | 390 students
4105 Plank Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22407
(540) 786-4953 1.3 NS-12
- Fredericksburg Grades: PK-8 | 522 students
250 Stafford Lakes Pkwy
Fredericksburg, VA 22406
(540) 286-1600 5.1 PK-8
- Fredericksburg Grades: NS-12 | 40 students
15 Pine Rd
Fredericksburg, VA 22405
(540) 371-5319 6.2 NS-12
This is an amazing school. It is a dedicated group of caring people who give constantly of themselves for our children. Father Peter is a blessing and has changed the lives of many people for the better. He is a caring priest whose role in the school is to our children become the men and women God intends.
- Posted by Parent - Andrea
Our daughter attends SMAHS. Excellent Catholic High school that we hope to send all our children to. Small class sizes are such a blessing. She is being challenged academically, enjoys the fun, friendly, bully and clique free social aspect. Very kind knowledgeable staff, fun extracurricular activities as well as sports teams.
- Posted by Parent - CC
Hello, our son went to SMA High School for 4 years, he is a proud graduate of the Class of 2012. SMAA HS is a great school, competitive in athletics, has strong academics of teachers who care, especially Mrs. Hiney and Mrs. Morin. Our son who is now in boot camp, USMC @ Parris Island, SC took the moral values this school taught him and now used it to do the ultimate sacrifice, to serve his Country and to serve Jesus as a Christian Soldier! Thanks U SMAA HS from Patrick-Michael, ie POPE Patty-Mike and his parents, Carol and James. Bless all the school did and does and best of luck, we follow the athletic progress of your school closely.
- Posted by Parent - clsjp
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.