St Michael The Archangel School
- Welcome to St. Michael Elementary School, a community of learners where quality education is provided within the context of Christian living.
- With the tradition of Catholic education as the foundation for our existence, we promote academic excellence and the Gospel values of justice and peace.
- The families and staff members of St. Michael School take pride in the rich diversity of culture, language, and ethnic origin which encourages a global concern for all peoples of the earth.
- We align our academic curriculum with state standards and endeavor to incorporate best practices throughout the instructional program.
- St. Michael School is certified by the Archdiocese of Chicago and has received full recognition by the Illinois State Board of Education and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.