St Michael The Archangel School
- Welcome to St. Michael Elementary School, a community of learners where quality education is provided within the context of Christian living.
- With the tradition of Catholic education as the foundation for our existence, we promote academic excellence and the Gospel values of justice and peace.
- The families and staff members of St. Michael School take pride in the rich diversity of culture, language, and ethnic origin which encourages a global concern for all peoples of the earth.
- We align our academic curriculum with state standards and endeavor to incorporate best practices throughout the instructional program.
- St. Michael School is certified by the Archdiocese of Chicago and has received full recognition by the Illinois State Board of Education and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.