St Michael The Archangel School
- Welcome to St. Michael Elementary School, a community of learners where quality education is provided within the context of Christian living.
- With the tradition of Catholic education as the foundation for our existence, we promote academic excellence and the Gospel values of justice and peace.
- The families and staff members of St. Michael School take pride in the rich diversity of culture, language, and ethnic origin which encourages a global concern for all peoples of the earth.
- We align our academic curriculum with state standards and endeavor to incorporate best practices throughout the instructional program.
- St. Michael School is certified by the Archdiocese of Chicago and has received full recognition by the Illinois State Board of Education and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.