St Patrick School
Tel: (515) 465-4186
- Saint Patrick's Catholic School has a long tradition of offering the children of Perry, Iowa a superior education rooted in the teachings of Christ.
- Our school has gone through many positive changes throughout the years and we will continue to achieve the high standards set by our predecessors.
- Our primary focus in everything we do at Saint Patrick's is to ensure our children meet our high academic standards and to become stewards for Christ.
- St. Pat's Home & School Organization is the parent/teacher organization of St. Patrick's school.
- Our purpose is to promote open communication, good will, and cooperation among the parents, faculty, administration, school board, and the parish of St. Patrick's.
- We also direct and coordinate parental support of St. Patrick's through assistance in activities, social functions and fundraisers.
- The mission of the Catholic schools of the Diocese of Des Moines is to provide meaningful educational experiences for children/adolescents in an environment integrated by Gospel values which nurtures faith, community, prayer and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodward Grades: 6-12 | 261 students
1251 334th St
Woodward, IA 50276
(515) 438-3481 9.7 6-12
- Dallas Center Grades: 1-12 | 17 students
23209 Quinlan Ave
Dallas Center, IA 50063
(515) 992-3855 12.2 1-12
- Boone Grades: PK-8 | 166 students
1111 Marshall St
Boone, IA 50036
(515) 432-4124 19.4 PK-8
- Waukee Grades: NS-K
80 Ne Carefree Lane
Waukee, IA 50263
(515) 297-6555 19.6 NS-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.