Dallas Center Christian School
- The mission of Dallas Christian School is to provide an excellent education in a Christ-centered environment.
- Dallas Christian School had its beginnings in 1957 when members of the churches of Christ decided to establish a learning institution that would offer education of the highest quality.
- The goal was to provide a school that would train students academically, physically, and spiritually.
- Since the school's inception, Bible classes and chapel services have been offered each day to help in the moral development of the students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Pleasant HillGrades: 6-12
5650 Metro East Drive - Pleasant Hill
Pleasant Hill, IA 50327
AnkenyGrades: PK-12 | 331 students
1604 West 1st St
Ankeny, IA 50023
UrbandaleGrades: PK-12 | 971 students
13007 Douglas Pkwy Ste 100
Urbandale, IA 50323
West Des MoinesGrades: PK-12 | 217 students
2501 Vine Street
West Des Moines, IA 50265
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?