Dallas Center Christian School
- The mission of Dallas Christian School is to provide an excellent education in a Christ-centered environment.
- Dallas Christian School had its beginnings in 1957 when members of the churches of Christ decided to establish a learning institution that would offer education of the highest quality.
- The goal was to provide a school that would train students academically, physically, and spiritually.
- Since the school's inception, Bible classes and chapel services have been offered each day to help in the moral development of the students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- UrbandaleGrades: PK-12 | 971 students
13007 Douglas Pkwy Ste 100
Urbandale, IA 50323
- West Des MoinesGrades: PK-12 | 217 students
2501 Vine Street
West Des Moines, IA 50265
- Pleasant HillGrades: 6-12
5650 Metro East Drive - Pleasant Hill
Pleasant Hill, IA 50327
- AnkenyGrades: PK-12 | 350 students
1604 West 1st St
Ankeny, IA 50023
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.