St Patrick School
- St. Patrick School is a Catholic Preschool and Elementary School offering a Christian, faith-centered curriculum for our students.
- By integrating our Catholic faith with quality learning experiences, St. Patrick School assists students with developing the skills for becoming responsible members of our school, faith, and civic communities.
- The philosophy of St. Patrick School is to provide a nurturing learning environment that promotes strong Christian values, love for God, respect for others, service to community, and prayer.
- We educate the whole child and support each student's growth spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically.
- St. Patrick School offers the opportunity for an excellent Catholic education rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We are a family centered school community, which respects the God-given dignity of every person and celebrates the development of Gospel faith and identity through sacrament and service.
- We are committed to providing a learning focused and student-centered curriculum for the good of the Church and the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.