- St. Patrick School is a Catholic Preschool and Elementary School offering a Christian, faith-centered curriculum for our students.
- By integrating our Catholic faith with quality learning experiences, St. Patrick School assists students with developing the skills for becoming responsible members of our school, faith, and civic communities.
- The philosophy of St. Patrick School is to provide a nurturing learning environment that promotes strong Christian values, love for God, respect for others, service to community, and prayer.
- We educate the whole child and support each student's growth spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically.
- St. Patrick School offers the opportunity for an excellent Catholic education rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We are a family centered school community, which respects the God-given dignity of every person and celebrates the development of Gospel faith and identity through sacrament and service.
- We are committed to providing a learning focused and student-centered curriculum for the good of the Church and the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.