St Patrick School
- St. Patrick School is a Catholic Preschool and Elementary School offering a Christian, faith-centered curriculum for our students.
- By integrating our Catholic faith with quality learning experiences, St. Patrick School assists students with developing the skills for becoming responsible members of our school, faith, and civic communities.
- The philosophy of St. Patrick School is to provide a nurturing learning environment that promotes strong Christian values, love for God, respect for others, service to community, and prayer.
- We educate the whole child and support each student's growth spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically.
- St. Patrick School offers the opportunity for an excellent Catholic education rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We are a family centered school community, which respects the God-given dignity of every person and celebrates the development of Gospel faith and identity through sacrament and service.
- We are committed to providing a learning focused and student-centered curriculum for the good of the Church and the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.