St Patrick School
Tel: (608) 783-5483
- St. Patrick School is a Catholic Preschool and Elementary School offering a Christian, faith-centered curriculum for our students.
- By integrating our Catholic faith with quality learning experiences, St. Patrick School assists students with developing the skills for becoming responsible members of our school, faith, and civic communities.
- The philosophy of St. Patrick School is to provide a nurturing learning environment that promotes strong Christian values, love for God, respect for others, service to community, and prayer.
- We educate the whole child and support each student's growth spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially and physically.
- St. Patrick School offers the opportunity for an excellent Catholic education rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We are a family centered school community, which respects the God-given dignity of every person and celebrates the development of Gospel faith and identity through sacrament and service.
- We are committed to providing a learning focused and student-centered curriculum for the good of the Church and the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.