Luther High School
- Luther High School provides a Christ-centered education that encourages and equips students for life and for eternity.
- Luther High School desires that its students, mindful of baptismal grace, live the holiness that God gave to them in Christ.
- Therefore, Luther High School will keep Christ in higher education by faithfully proclaim and apply the Word of God through the teaching of classes, life skills, and activities in accordance with the Lutheran confessions; promote spiritual growth and maturity through the proper use of God's Law and Gospel; encourage and train students to witness their faith throughout their lives whether in personal or public ministry; and instill a desire for knowledge, understanding and wisdom while taking "every thought captive and making it obedient to Christ.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Crosse Grades: 9-12 | 353 students
315 11th Street S
La Crosse, WI 54601
(608)784-0287 4.9 9-12
- Winona Grades: 7-12 | 357 students
1115 W Broadway Street
Winona, MN 55987
(507)453-5000 25.5 7-12
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.