- St. Patrick School is a unique Christian community organized to foster the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth of each person in a spirit of dedication, freedom, and love that is based on the Gospel message.
- We strive to give each child the necessary fundamentals of their faith to become good Christian adults.
- We realize that each child is special, possessing his or her own talents.
- We hope to develop these talents to their potential by teaching our students to have a respectful and responsible attitude, to think creatively and independently, to strive for excellence, and to be a faithful servant of our Lord.
- Believing that the parents are the first and foremost educators of their children, we cooperate with and supplement the home in providing leadership (social graces) in the formal Catholic education of their children.
- As a faculty we work together, each developing our own subject area with professional competence, but sensitive to those opportunities to aid students in all aspects of their lives.
- The mission of St. Patrick School is to foster the spiritual growth and academic life of its students and faculty and to teach children, with the cooperation of parents, a Catholic way of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||278 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(refer to website under Parent-Teacher Handbook)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||refer to website for Published Tuition Rate|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Geography Bee, Spelling Bee, Scholastic Bowl, Band, American Sign Language, Scouts Geography Bee, Spelling Bee,
Scholastic Bowl, Band, American Sign Language, Scouts,
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.