St Patrick School
Tel: (309) 444-4345
- St. Patrick School is a unique Christian community organized to foster the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth of each person in a spirit of dedication, freedom, and love that is based on the Gospel message.
- We strive to give each child the necessary fundamentals of their faith to become good Christian adults.
- We realize that each child is special, possessing his or her own talents.
- We hope to develop these talents to their potential by teaching our students to have a respectful and responsible attitude, to think creatively and independently, to strive for excellence, and to be a faithful servant of our Lord.
- Believing that the parents are the first and foremost educators of their children, we cooperate with and supplement the home in providing leadership (social graces) in the formal Catholic education of their children.
- As a faculty we work together, each developing our own subject area with professional competence, but sensitive to those opportunities to aid students in all aspects of their lives.
- The mission of St. Patrick School is to foster the spiritual growth and academic life of its students and faculty and to teach children, with the cooperation of parents, a Catholic way of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2012|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(refer to website under Parent-Teacher Handbook)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||refer to website for Published Tuition Rate|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||American Sign Language, Band, Geography Bee, Scholastic Bowl, Scouts, Spelling Bee|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morton Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
233 E Greenwood St
Morton, IL 61550
(309) 263-8442 8.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.