Blessed Sacrament School
- Blessed Sacrament Parent Teacher Organization is a not-for-profit, Catholic, Christian-based, volunteer effort within the school community that promotes the interaction of parents, teachers, parish and community.
- The main goal of the organization is to enrich the students' lives and aid them in achieving their educational objectives.
- This goal will be met through the Catholic, Christian community in action - through prayer, facilitation of an open dialogue between parents and school staff and financial assistance from organization.
- The PTO is committed to assisting Blessed Sacrament achieve the highest quality education possible for all students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||26 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,150|
|Tuition Notes||catholic 1 child - $2150 catholic two or more students $2650 - non catholic 1 student $3300 more than 1 $3800|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belleville Grades: PK-K | 25 students
2360 Country Rd
Belleville, IL 62221
(618) 235-4289 144 PK-K
- Belleville Grades: PK-8 | 213 students
5915 N Belt W
Belleville, IL 62223
(618) 234-1206 145.4 PK-8
- Bloomington Grades: PK-8 | 492 students
1909 E. Lincoln Street
Bloomington, IL 61701
(309) 662-3712 28 PK-8
- Normal Grades: PK-8 | 387 students
1002 E College Avenue
Normal, IL 61761
(309) 452-3268 26.7 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.