St Paul Elementary School
Tel: (636) 978-1900
- At St Paul Elementary School, we commit ourselves to perpetuating the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church and providing a superior education to all students in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Our curriculum will foster a love of learning so that each child is spiritually, academically and socially prepared to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world.
- We will work in partnership with the entire faith community, parents, students, faculty, administration, parishioners and pastor to ensure St. Paul School’s promising future.
- We envision a strong, vibrant Catholic School that ensures both superior spiritual and academic development of its students.
- We will challenge each child to achieve his/her greatest potential.
- We will constantly seek innovations that will improve our students’ educational experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Sharon Woelbling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- O Fallon Grades: PK-8 | 542 students
203 W 3rd St
O Fallon, MO 63366
(636) 240-4474 4.1 PK-8
- O Fallon Grades: PK-8 | 924 students
2089 Hanley Road
O Fallon, MO 63368
(636) 561-4450 6.6 PK-8
- Troy Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
110 Thompson Drive
Troy, MO 63379
(636) 528-6684 14.1 PK-8
- Wentzville Grades: K-8 | 78 students
1410 Josephville Rd
Wentzville, MO 63385
(636) 332-5672 3.1 K-8
- Wentzville Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
701 S Church St
Wentzville, MO 63385
(636) 332-9913 7 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.